Victory Ventures Inc. is a Canadian-based junior mining and exploration company currently focused in the prolific Iskut River region of northern British Columbia. The Company's Copau Property is strategically situated between Colorado Resources' North ROK discovery and Imperial Metals' massive Red Chris deposit. Victory Ventures also recently staked two mineral claims, named Victory 1 and Victory 2 totaling 1733.5 hectares, in the Telegraph Creek area of the Sheslay Valley located in the Stikine Mining Division of northwest British Columbia.
- November 2011 Copau Geological Summary
- Red Chris Property (owned 100% by Imperial Metals) Highlight (Source: 2012 Red Chris Report):
- Proven & probable reserves of over 300 million tonnes grading 0.359% copper and 0.274 g/t gold provide for a 28 year project life at a milling rate of 30,000 tonnes per day.
- The Measured and Indicated Resource is 8.89 billion lbs copper and 12.90 million oz gold, while the Inferred Resource is 7.44 billion lbs copper and 11.35 million oz gold, all at a 0.1% copper cut-off.
- North ROK Property (owned 100% by Colorado Resources) Highlight:
Reported in news release dated May 16, 2013 a total of 1527 m of drilling in 4 holes including the results of Drillhole NR13-001 which returned 242 m of 0.63% copper and 0.85 g/t gold.
Copau Property, Iskut River, British Columbia
After more than a year of intense preparation, Victory Ventures commenced a diamond drilling program June 2, 2013, at its highly prospective Copau Property in the heart of one of Canada's most exciting and active exploration areas following the significant copper-gold drilling discovery announced by Colorado Resources in late April, 2013.
Copau, strategically situated between Colorado’s North ROK Property to the east and Imperial Metals’ massive Red Chris Cu-Au porphyry deposit to the south, has never been previously drilled and offers considerable exploration upside for the potential discovery of skarn hosted Cu-Au mineralization or an alkalic Cu-Au porphyry deposit.
Victory optioned the Copau claims, totaling nearly 500 hectares, in December, 2011.
- Drilling will test a strong and widespread IP chargeability anomaly covering an area at least 1200 metres long and 300 to 400 metres wide (open to the south and west); Victory's geological team believes that the chargeability anomaly likely results from increasing sulphide content within an interpreted southwest dipping syenite body, possibly accompanied by enhanced sulphide content resulting from hydrothermal activity;
- A ground magnetic survey carried out in 2011 located a pronounced northwest-southeast linear-trending magnetic anomaly throughout much of the claim area;
- While there is generally little rock outcrop in this region, several occurrences of sulphide mineralization have been discovered at surface at Copau including pyrite, chalcopyrite and magnetite;
Copau lies at the intersection of two major regional faults
- Property has easy road access and lies in low accessible country
- Close proximity to a world class Cu-Au porphyry at Red Chris
Victory Claims, Telegraph Creek, Sheslay Valley, British Columbia
Two recently staked claims, named Victory 1 and Victory 2 totaling 1733.5 hectares, are located approx. 55 km northwest of Telegraph Creek and adjoin the northwest boundary of the Grizzly property held by Garibaldi Resources Corp.
The Grizzly and nearby Kid showings (Minfile 104J016) are early stage alkalic copper/gold porphyry prospects localized within the same rock units that host Nova Gold's Galore Creek deposit 120 km to the south. The Victory claims and Grizzly property lie within the Stikine Arch, which hosts multiple bulk tonnage porphyry copper/gold deposits, such as Red Chris and Schaft Creek.
The Victory claims are also located approx. 12 km west of the exciting exploration play being carried out by Firesteel Resources Inc. on their highly prospective Copper Creek property. During the late 1960's and early 1970's Skyline Explorations Ltd. explored the area covered by the present Copper Creek Area and began evaluating the Pyrrhotite Creek and Copper Creek prospects. Preliminary drilling was completed at both prospects and reportedly intersected 113m grading 0.35% copper at Pyrrhotite Creek and 44m averaging 0.43% copper at Copper Creek.
Victory Ventures recognizes the exploration potential of the Victory claims as well as the adjacent Grizzly property. The new Victory 1 and Victory 2 claims are underlain by similar Stuhini Group rocks of Upper Triassic age as found on the Grizzly property, typically porphyritic volcanic flows with lesser tuffs and tuffaceous siltstones. The Victory claims lie within 2 to 3 km west of the Grizzly and nearby Kid mineral copper-gold showings near the western boundary of the Triassic age Kaketsa Pluton, which measures approx. 4 km by 5.6 km in surface extent. Both the Grizzly and Kid showings are intimately associated with a north to northwesterly satellitic tongue of the main body of the Kaketsa pluton, with possible extensions onto the Victory claims.
Dennis M. Vigouret - President and Director
Mr. Vigouret has over 35 years experience in the mining and oil and gas industries. During his career, he has formed and brought to market a number of companies including Tandem Resources, Dual Resources, Trio Resources, Armour Resources, Justen Resources and Abbaton Resources. He is also president of Global Drilling Inc., which is actively drilling in North and South America.
Howard D. Milne - Non-Executive Chairman and Director
Mr. Milne has nearly four decades of experience in sales and marketing, and has played a pivotal role in the development and success of several public and private companies. He was instrumental in the launching of Victory Ventures on the TSX Venture Exchange in the summer of 2011.
Greg R. Thomson - Director
Mr. Thomson has over 30 years of mineral exploration experience, primarily as a project geologist. His specialty is British Columbia where he has been active in most of the province’s mineral regions. He has also participated in or managed exploration programs in Alaska, Mexico and Mongolia. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology from the University of British Columbia.
William R. Byers - Chief Financial Officer and Director
Mr. Byers has over 25 years experience with Canadian and U.S. public and private companies, having served in various management and executive roles. He received his B. Comm from the University of Brotish Columbia and his CA designation after articling with PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Mr. Howard D. Milne|
Telephone: (604) 377-8994
Fax: (604) 687-4778
Address: 2138 Nanton Avenue, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada V6L 3C7
Web site: www.victoryventures.ca